Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Back

Oh my GOODNESS it has been forever! I've neglected this blog and I apologize. I'm back and won't do it again! :)

Now let's get down to business. My friend Mrs. Long, a proud new home owner, suggested quite a while ago that we post success stories. I think that is a great idea!! If those moms who have asked a question on this blog would email me a quick update I will post it and tag it success story. I know I have several to post.

And PLEASE, please, please do not be shy about asking question for me to post. The blog can't function without them.

Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I know I asked a question, but I cannot remember, for the life of me, what it was about!! Can you refresh my memory and maybe I can update??

    ReplyDelete

Moms with Advice